- 1980 Foundation of the company by Luigi Laffranchi, Zug
- 1984 New offices at Poststrasse, Zug
- 1988 Deployment of CAD
- 1989 Transfer of sole proprietorship to Luigi Laffranchi Architektur AG
- 2004 New office space at Rathausplatz, Baar
- 2013 Takeover of the management by Sandro Laffranchi
- 2020 40th anniversary and renaming of the company to Laffranchi Architektur AG
Since 1980, our architectural office has successfully completed over 800 assignments. The majority of these orders were for new buildings and renovations of single-family and multi-family houses for private clients. In addition, we have also carried out many conversions in the commercial and catering sectors over the past 42 years.
In the context of our construction activities, we place particular emphasis on the important issues of ecological sustainability. In addition, we regularly have to deal with various aspects of the protection of local heritage and the preservation of historical monuments in our projects and have always created sustainable solutions in constructive cooperation with all the authorities involved.
This broad and long-standing wealth of experience also flows into real estate analyses, feasibility studies and the like, which we often carry out at the beginning of a project, but also as a separate service, on behalf of our clients.